News Stardom: Kolkata, 29th. January 2020 THEME: PHYSIOTHERAPY: THE DATA INFROMED INDEPENDENT CLINICAL PRACTICE
• Based on the concept and research status of big data, we analyze and examine the importance of constructing the knowledge of physiotherapeutic science making standardized clinical practice.
• This in turn will assist in the improvement of patient care and develop independent clinical practice.
• Data analytics for physiotherapy practice is critical. As a result it is proposed that there is necessity to establish big data centres for physiotherapeutic science to share resources, improve databases, and establish a knowledge system structure.
As a result Inter professional timely referral for E.g. Early physiotherapy intervention in LBP will decrease the significant work loss or early Physiotherapy intervention in cerebral palsy child can reduces the impairment of that child later stage.
WHO and others state Govts (Others State Govt means here Delhi OT & PT council Act; Maharashtra OT & PT Council Act; Punjab Physiotherapy Council Act; Gujarat Physiotherapy Council Act; etc) defines Physiotherapy as independent profession. Take note here, that if Physiotherapists are allowed to work autonomously in their dominance the patient satisfaction rate is higher and outcome is better.
MODERATOR: DR. SANJIV KUMAR JHA, PhD (National President of IAP) Speakers:
1. Dr. K.M. Annamali (PT) MPT (Ortho), Ph.D Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, General Secretary IAP
2. Dr. Joji John (PT) M.P.T. (Neuro) Specialist Neuro Physiotherapist, Delhi
3. Dr. Jayanta Roy Director & HOD, Department of Neuromedicine, AMR! Hospital. Mukundapur
4. Dr. Sayan Gupta MBBS, MRCP Medical Co — coordinator & ICU in Charge, North City Hospital
5. Dr. Shabnam Agarwal (PT) MPT, PhD Group of Institutions Chief Physiotherapist, Belle Vue Clinic Director (Education), Nopany
6. Mr. Kousik Chakravorty Senior Journalist
7. Mr. ShibSankar Paul Ex Indian Men’s Cricket Team Player Coach Bengal senior Women’s team
Dr. Santanu Sen Member of Parliament; Rajya Shabha, Mr. Joydeep Karmokar, Olympic shooter, Mr. ShibSankar Paul, Ex Indian Men’s Cricket Team Player, Coach Bengal senior Women’s team, Dr.(Prof.) Sanjiv Kumar Jha, National President (Executive), Dr. K.M. Annamali (PT), MPT (Ortho), Ph.D Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, General Secretary IAP, Dr. Joji John (PT), M.P.T. (Neuro), Specialist Neuro Physiotherapist, Delhi, Dr. Jayanta Roy, Director & HOD, Department of Neuromedicine, AMR’ Hospital, Dr. Sayan Gupta, MBBS, MRCP, Medical Co —coordinator & ICU in Charge, North City Hospital, Dr. Ruchi Varshney, famous Sports & Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists, Head, Women cell IAP, have given consent to be present as dignitaries in Inaugural ceremony. Dr. Arup Kant Saha (PT) Chairperson of the conference will also present in Inaugural ceremony.
Near about 250 professional Physiotherapists from all over west bengal and 100 undergraduate and Post graduate students from different Physiotherapy Degree colleges in west Bengal have been registered for this Conference. Different high quality scientific papers will be presented in different session by National & International faculty & delegates.
In the state of West Bengal we need Independent Physiotherapy Council like others states for e.g. Maharashtra, Delhi, and Gujarat. The association does not happy with the AM & PM Council Act, 2015, in which the Physiotherapy profession defines imperfectly in compare with National & International status of the physiotherapy.
We are thankful to Govt. of West Bengal for recruiting 200 plus physiotherapists in different Govt. Hospitals. The recruitment I Physiotherapists was done after 17 years.