● realme’s new C-Series where C stands for Champion, brings a new strategic upgrade that delivers exceptional performance and reflects the young generation’s personality and style. The new range of C Series smartphones will lead the segment with its unparalleled tech upgrades in four key areas: camera, storage, charging, and design
● Democratizing large storage in this segment, realme C55 offers up to 8+128 GB of storage with up to 16GB of dynamic RAM. Powered by MediaTek Helio G88 Chipset, 33W SUPERVOOC charging, and 90Hz FHD+ display, realme C55 is equipped with a 64MP camera, the highest resolution in the segment.
● realme C55 is the first realme phone to feature the Mini Capsule that offers three essential features: Charge Notification, Data Usage Notification, and Step Notification.
● realme C55 will be available in two stunning colors – Sunshower and Rainy Night at INR 10,999 for 4GB+64GB , INR 11,999 for 6GB+64GB, and INR 13,999 for 8GB+128GB . Pre-orders on realme.com and Flipkart will start from 21st to 27th March 2023, with bank offers* up to INR 1000 on realme.com and Exchange offers of INR 1000 on Flipkart.
● The first sale is scheduled to go live from March 28, 2023, 12 noon onwards, on realme.com and Flipkart. Between March 28th and March 31st, consumers can avail up to INR 1,000 instant discount on bank offers*
Newsstardom : Kolkata, 24th. March, 2023 – realme, the most trusted technology brand in India, unveiled its latest offering in the C-Series, the realme C55, the new benchmark for an entry-level champion with a 64MP camera and 33W charging. Packed with cutting-edge features, a sleek design, and powerful performance, the realme C55 is set to attract users who seek a smartphone that seamlessly blends style and functionality.
Commenting on the occasion of the launch, Mr. Madhav Sheth, CEO realme India, VP, realme, and President, realme International Business Group said “As a brand, realme is committed to empowering their users with the latest technology that fits their lifestyle. With brand new strategic upgrades, the new range of C Series smartphones will lead the segment with leap-forward technology and will democratize the technology in four key areas: camera, storage, charging, and design. Committed to the same, we are thrilled to introduce the realme C55, our latest offering that packs a powerful punch at an amazing price point. With its sleek design, impressive performance, and outstanding features, the realme C55 is the perfect choice for those who demand more from their smartphones. With realme’s new C-Series where C stands for Champion, we are excited to bring a device with a strategic upgrade that delivers exceptional performance and reflects the young generation’s personality and style. We believe that the realme C55 will set a new benchmark and be worth buying smartphones in the segment. We are confident that realme C55 will also inspire and enable the youth to confidently express themselves and encourage them to chase and enjoy their champion moments in life.”
realme C55, setting a new benchmark in the entry-level segment comes with a 64MP camera, which is unprecedented for this segment and enables users to capture stunningly detailed photos with ease. Additionally, it features an 8MP selfie camera and a range of photography functions, including the exclusive street photography mode, which is a first in realme C series. By taking into account the needs of users, realme C55 sets a new benchmark with the 33W SUPERVOOC charge, allowing for a charging speed that can reach 50% in a mere 29 minutes.
Currently, realme has over 30,000 stores in its distribution network. However, the company is not resting on its laurels, as it has set a goal to expand its distribution network to an impressive 50,000 stores by the end of 2023. At present, realme operates over 2500 mainline stores across West Bengal, including Kolkata. The company aims to expand its mainline stores in the region by 25-30% by the end of 2023. In West Bengal realme’s mainline market share is 11%, with the highest contribution coming from the East region. realme intends to add 22 more service centers in West Bengal to its existing 27 by the end of 2023. Besides, realme currently has 527 service centers in India that cater to mobiles and AIOT products. However, the company aims to expand its service network and increase the number of service centers to 727 by the end of 2023. realme is committed to elevating the satisfaction of its customers across India by implementing various measures aimed at enhancing their overall experience. These efforts include providing top-notch realme care services, ensuring prompt and efficient customer support, and expanding its reach to serve even more customers. By prioritizing the needs of its customers, realme strives to achieve new levels of success and enable more people to benefit from its innovative products and services.
realme C55 sports a 90Hz FHD+ display, the largest display in the price segment for a smooth experience and is also the slimmest smartphone in the segment with a thickness of just 7.89mm. It also boasts an impressive performance, owing to its MediaTek Helio G88 chipset and 12nm process technology, earning it a remarkable Antutu benchmark score of 273,364. In a bid to enhance user convenience, the realme C55 introduced the first Mini Capsule in Android, bringing the best flagship-level experience to the entry-level segment. The mini capsule incorporates three critical features, including Charge Notification, Data Usage Notification, and Step Notification, all of which are designed to make life easier for users by providing them with useful information at a glance.