News Stardom : Kolkata, 9th. November 2022. Popular actor Mouni Roy inaugurated Marks & Spencer’s 95th store in Kolkata, at Forum Mall. The new store is the iconic brand’s largest store in East India, sprawling across more than 12000 sq. ft and across 2 floors. This exquisite store is the third store for M&S in Kolkata and the first in the East region to display the Homeware collection alongside the complete catalog of Marks & Spencer’s apparel, accessories, lingerie & beauty collections.
Marks & Spencer continues to strengthen its commitment to the Indian market with a sustained growth plan of opening more stores and modernizing established-existing stores along with space expansions. The omnichannel business extends its presence in over 35 cities with 95 doors along with a digital presence across marksandspencer.in, Ajio, Myntra and Amazon and Zivame.
Popular actor Mouni Roy was seen inaugurating the store wearing a sequin animal print tshirt paired with mini sequin A line skirt alongwith a black leather belt from the from the party range from the latest winter collection available across all stores in Kolkata.
On the occasion, Ritesh Mishra, Managing Director, Marks & Spencer Reliance India, said, “Customers in Kolkata have shown us a lot of love, and we are thrilled to open our third and largest store in the city today. Kolkata’s youth is developing a healthy fashion appetite, seeking the quality and style that M&S provides its customers.”
“I have always been a fan of the chic styles at Marks & Spencer, and I am absolutely in love with the winter collection, it’s so versatile and trendy,” Bollywood Actor Mouni Roy said of her attendance at the launch event. “I stand by the brand’s contemporary and effortless fashion which comes in great quality and price.”
Shoppers in Kolkata can now choose from a range of M&S’s quality clothing and accessories across Womenswear, Menswear, Lingerie, and Beauty, alongside best-selling Homeware range at a starting price of Rs. 399/-
For further information, images or to arrange an interview please contact:
Notes to Editors:
About Marks & Spencer in India
● Marks & Spencer opened its first store in India in 2001 and in April 2008 signed a Joint Venture with Reliance Retail to form Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd.
● M&S now has 95 stores across 35 cities including Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Amritsar, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Baroda, Bhopal, Surat, Kanpur, Hyderabad, Chandigarh and Jalandhar.
● Established in 1884, Marks & Spencer is one of the UK’s leading retailers.
● Marks & Spencer is committed to making every moment special for its customers through its high quality, clothing that it offers in over 1,463 Marks & Spencer stores worldwide and online.
● Internationally, Marks & Spencer trades in 57 markets, with over 400 stores and an online presence in 33 markets.
● For more information please visit: http://corporate.marksandspencer.com/
Be First to Comment